Family Legal Solicitors, Family and Divorce Solicitors, Our Approach
Family Legal Solicitors, Middlewich Cheshire
Not all law firms are the same! Here's why you should work with Family Legal Solicitors
Family Legal Solicitors was set up by its Principal Solicitor Julia Brown to offer a bespoke, personal family law service. We pride ourselves on offering quality legal advice in a flexible manner to suit your individual needs and budget.*
What We Offer:
1. You, our clients are our number one concern. You're important to us and we listen to your needs. Whilst we will give you clear advice as to your options, you will remain in control of your case
2. Here at Family Legal Solicitors we believe that finding the right family solicitor to deal with your case is crucial and can make a huge difference to your case. We offer a free no obligation initial telephone appointment (for up to 15 minutes) so that you can talk with us to see if we are the right solicitors for you and offer all clients a low costs first advice appointment for just £120 (£100 plus vat)
3. We are more than happy to receive instructions via email or by telephone in a flexible way to suit you. So there's no need to worry about making that first appointment with a solicitor, or worry about finding the time, due to work commitments, or child care arrangements, to come into an office to see us.
4. If you would prefer a face to face meeting we can meet with you at our offices, meeting rooms throughout Cheshire, at your home, place of work or a location to suit you.
5. Unlike most other solicitors, we routinely offer evening and weekend appointments to suit you. Just ask.
6. There is also no need to worry about spiralling legal costs. We are also able to offer affordable fixed fees for most areas of work so you know from day one what costs will be involved in dealing with your case.
7. Call us now on 01606 841273. We guarantee that all calls will be returned within 1 working day.
8. All work is carried out by experienced family law solicitors. We do not delegate your case to more junior or unqualified members of staff ensuring that you get the same great service throughout the conduct of your case.
9. We are accredited specialist members of Resolution (a specialist association of family lawyers) and encourage a conciliatory and non-adversarial approach to the resolution of family law matters.
10. Family Legal Solicitors were voted the best family law firm in the UK 2015 by lawyer monthly magazine.
We are delighted that the biggest source of our new work is personal recommendations.
Family Legal Solicitors promise to offer all our clients quality advice delivered in a friendly and approachable manner at affordable prices
Family Legal solicitors are Divorce Solicitors, specialist family law and divorce solicitor in Middlewich, solicitors in Holmes Chapel, solicitors in Sandbach, solicitors in Northwich, solicitors in Winsford Cheshire, Cheshire Divorce Solicitor, divorce solicitors Middlewich, solicitors Holmes Chapel, solicitors Sandbach, solicitors Northwich, solicitors Winsford, solicitor Cheshire, Cheshire Divorce solicitors, Knutsford Divorce Solicitors, Divorce solicitors, Family Solicitors, Middlewich solicitors, Northwich solicitors, Knutsford solicitors, Julia Brown Solicitor, celebrity divorce solicitors, Family Legal solicitors, divorce and family law solicitors Cheshire, online divorce solicitors, lawyer for divorce, solicitor for divorce, will solicitors, Lasting Powers of Attorney solicitors, will preparation solicitors
This is to ensure that experience using the website is the best possible.
You can find out more about the cookies we use by reading our cookie declaration.
What are cookies? Cookies are small files stored in your web browser to help the website interact with you. Without cookies, every time you visit a new page the website thinks you are a new visitor. This would mean for example shopping baskets would empty each time you clicked onto a new page. If you would like to read more about cookies , Wikipedia has a detailed article.
What if I do not want cookies stored on my browser? You can block cookies via your web browser. You can find out specific instructions for your browser via Google. Please note though we provide no guarantee against unexpected results should you choose to block cookies on this website.
What cookies do you store on my browser? Details of the cookies we use on this site are listed below:
CookieMessage - This records the answer you gave regarding accepting our cookies. Without this the cookie notification would pop up every time you went to a new page. Expires in 180 days
PHPSESSID - Allows the website to function correctly such as retaining a shopping basket. Expires when browser shutdown.
Occasionally the way third-party add-ons store cookies change. Because of this the list above may not always contain an exhaustive list of the cookies which are saved. We do regularly audit the cookies stored as a result of visiting our website.